Refinancing enables you to release cash against the value of your existing assets and is a practical way to boost your cash flow. The funder buys the asset from you and refinances it back to you over an agreed period using either a Finance Lease of Hire Purchase agreement.
“After some great advice from Capital, Hire Purchase was the ideal solution for our business equipment finance.”
- Injects capital into the business
- Can reduce monthly payments by restructuring existing finance agreements
- Continued use of the asset being refinanced
- The Capital raised can be used for the acquisition of other assets that may not be suitable for standard hire purchase or leasing agreements
- Release equity tied up in the balance sheet
- Pay off a bank overdraft or pending tax liability
- Fund the exit of a shareholder or to buy another business
- Finance the settlement of a balloon payment
- Raise funds to purchase stock
Whilst most assets can be considered for refinance, the most common types of assets refinanced are:
- Agriculural & Forestry - Tractors, balers, harvesters, all-terrain vehicles and more
- Construction & Plant - JCBs, bulldozers, cranes, diggers, generators and more
- Printing Machinery - Digital printers, folding machines, guillotines, packaging and converting and more
- Engineering Equipment - Lathes, presses, saws, drills, extruders and much more
- Material Handling - Forklifts, telehandlers, skidloaders, container handlers
- Recycling & Renewables - Shredders, chippers, conveyors, crushing and screening and more
The above list is by no means exhaustive, if you are looking to refinance equipment give us a call and we cantalk it through with you.
Thinking about Refinance?
Our team are on hand to provide answers to any questions you may have. Call us on 01792 365 011 or click below to get a quick, free quotation.